We’re changing the conversation about refugees and immigrants in the Inland Northwest
World Relief Spokane is working alongside churches, schools, and organizations in our community to change the dialogue about refugees and immigrants. In our 25 years in Spokane, we have had the opportunity to work with over 10,000 refugees and immigrants, so we know the value they bring to our area. We just need to tell our neighbors about it.
Here's how you can help
There are several ways you can keep up to date about refugees and immigrants in Spokane. Anyone, with any amount of time available, can help.
- Follow us on social media - We post stories on Facebook (/worldreliefspokane), Twitter (@WRSpokane), and Instagram (@worldreliefspokane). If you enjoy one and would like to share it with your friends and followers, just re-post it to expand the number of people who hear about refugees in Spokane.
- Sign up for our email newsletter – We send out an email every month with stories, updates, and event information. Click here to sign up.
- Follow our blog – We share longer stories through the World Relief Spokane blog every week. If you would like to see the stories before we post them to social media, click here to go to the blog and enter your email in the box on the right side of the page. You will receive an email each time we post a new story.
- Volunteer as a photographer or storyteller – We’re always looking for talented writers, photographers, and videographers to share refugee stories. Email Andrew, Digital Communications Assistant, at email@example.com for more information.
- Invite your family and friends to join you - Despite our best efforts, we can't reach everyone by ourselves. By inviting your friends and family to join our network, you can expand the reach of stories about refugees and immigrants thriving in Spokane.