Free Citizenship Clinic
World Relief Spokane, Catholic Charities, Center for Civil Human Rights at Gonzaga Law, and Alycia Moss, Immigration Attorney, are partnering to host a FREE Citizenship Clinic
Date: April 7, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Gonzaga University School of Law Courtroom
721 N Cincinnati Street, Spokane, WA 99202
Are you ready to become a U.S. Citizen?
- Must be a Legal Permanent Resident for 5 years OR 3 Years if married to U.S. Citizen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a person of good moral character
- Must be able to read, write and speak basic English
- See USCIS website for all eligibility requirements
If you would like to attend the clinic, register here and download the forms attached below.